Saturday, February 10, 2018

An Introduction



I decided that if I start this blog, it needs a proper introduction. If you’re reading this, chances are that I decided to go through with it. My name is Gabriel Brandt, I’m 23 years old and I recently graduated college where I studied Entertainment Design. I’m on the path from getting out of school and into a studio. I don’t know exactly what this blog will turn into, but I’ve had a lot of things on my mind lately so I decided to write them all out. Hopefully it’s a good move on my part. So far, I’ve found it to be relaxing and even a little bit fun. The complete opposite from how it was throughout my entire school career. They make writing suck. It’s a shame. You can learn a lot about yourself through writing. Try it if you’re interested. Just write down anything that’s been on your mind.


In many ways, that’s probably what this blog will be. That’s selfish isn’t it? At the very least it’s self-indulgent. I hope you don’t mind. Believe me when I say I don’t think highly of myself. I’ve got a very realistic view of my ineptitudes. This will probably just be a place to explore ideas and maybe strike up a conversation about them. So if anything strikes a chord in you or it’s something you can relate to, please reach out, I’d love to hear it.


I want to end this by saying, in a general sense, that opinions change. Something I’ve written today I may not agree with in a few years from now. I may not even agree with it in a few days from now. I do think about things a lot before I form my opinion, but I’m not perfect. It’s never my goal to offend anyone, but I can’t promise that it won’t happen. If it does, just know that I didn’t aim it at anyone specifically.


Finally, if you’re still reading this, thank you. I hope this wasn’t a huge waste of your time and I hope you find something useful or entertaining in these threads.



No comments:

Post a Comment